Day 128

Day 128 - Spiritual development

Note:  I was too tired on 8/23/2018 to write this entry.  This is being written on the morning of 8/24/2018.


Introduction:

                Many of the problems I have been having in life have been the result of spiritual damage.  I have always known I was spiritual.  I have always seen man-made religions and atheism as social constructs designed to keep the population suppressed and mentally chained.  I know that our existence is not meaningless and that we are surrounded by temptation and distractions in our every day lives, especially in the first world.  Of course, when I say that I know there is something greater than mankind to anyone, they automatically group me as believing in God.  This is not really correct, but a programmed response is expected as the result of religious teachings having such an effect on the masses.

Changing how I think:

                I have been conversing with a very spiritually open-minded man the last few days.  It would seem that I have always been a person who was heavily influenced by my dreams, and I just never interpreted them properly.  Spiritual awareness and awakening are things I have always had.  However, I haven't taken this knowledge to the level it needs to go, and utilized it to its full potential.  I am resolved to dedicate my time to spiritual growth and healing.  I will also find a teacher who is capable of helping me develop these skills.
                Yesterday I attempted to do my incline workout with 5 lb dumbbells in hand.  I was able to do about a quarter of a mile before I felt enough pain in my arms to tell myself I needed to stop.  I proceeded to complete my workout routine and finish with a walk to hit 10000 steps. 
                Today, I made a modification to my training.  I used 3 lb weights and walked a quarter of a mile on my incline routine just to see if there was still noticeable pain - and there was.  I completed my work out routine, but for my treadmill walk from 7800 to 10000 steps, I held on to the 3 lb dumbbells.  It was about a 15 minute walk on the treadmill which was more manageable without the incline.   I believe that from now on, I will walk my steps on the treadmill with dumbbells in hand.

Achievements today:
    1.  Successfully completed and maintained training program.
    2.  Challenged myself by adding to what I am already doing (dumbbells), different from yesterday.
    3.  Established spiritual goals.

Internal thoughts:
    1.  What are my true passions?

Images today:


     I lost my incline workout photo.
     This is walking to 10000 steps. 


Schedule today:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 124

Day 123

Reflection, Days 120, 121, 122, and 123.