Day 126

Day 126 - Change of format

Introduction:    

              I removed my videos because I found out the audio did not record properly.  I will be more careful in the future.  I have determined it is not meaningful to have the same content in video as I have in writing, so I will only do video content as necessary (possibly once a week).

Changing how I think:

              
There are days when we have to push ourselves to complete what needs to be done.             
              It happened that I didn’t move around much at work today, so I ended up coming home with under 5000 steps.  Even after my tread mill workout I was only at 7300 steps. 
              I was going to go home, but I convinced myself to drive back out and finish the 10000 steps on the treadmill at a moderate speed.  As I was completing my workout, I couldn’t help but wonder if I would have been this disciplined to do this a week ago.

              I found out there was a problem with my audio videos.  So basically everything I have been recording since Day 122 has had no audio and it's just my mouth moving.  Fortunately, no one watched the videos, so I deleted them even though I really didn't want to.

              I believe I will stick to writing the blog for now.

Achievements today:

               1.  Continued with workout plan (incline treadmill/push ups), 10000 steps on Fitbit, sticking to meal plan, drinking 1 gallon of water.


Photos today:

               Incline photo followed by walking to 10000 steps.























Schedule today:




   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 124

Day 123

Reflection, Days 120, 121, 122, and 123.